Nomination Cycle for Infosys Prize 2016 closed
The nomination cycle for this year’s Infosys Prize closed on June 10th at 11.55 PM IST. The team would like to thank our esteemed nomination council for its valuable contribution towards creating a rich nominee pool. The Jury will consider all nominations until October, and the winners announcement shall take place shortly afterwards.
BlogsThe GPS in your smart phone and the General Theory of Relativity
Everyone knows that Albert Einstein was one of the greatest physicists of the early twentieth century. 2015 marks 100 years since he published his theory of gravitation, which keeps us on the floor and keeps the earth in its orbit around the Sun. He called this the general theory of relativity and we call it GR for short, and carry it in our pockets today.
- Why India needs to focus on research
- Mobile labs to make Science fun for Government school kids
- The Infosys Prizes Will Go Long Way Towards Nurturing the Innovation Ecosystem in our Country, says President
- Science is all about unraveling nature, says Narayana Murthy
- Meet The Infosys Prize 2015 Winner in Physical Science Category – Prof. G. Ravindra Kumar