Infosys Science Foundation Lecture By Dr. Inder Verma
Dr. Inder Verma, one of the world's leading authorities on the development of viruses for gene therapy, delivered a lecture on on Cancer Stem Cells: Plasticity vs. Hierarchy on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore.
BlogsScientist and Mommy
At one point I thought of myself as a scientist who also happened to be a woman. At the end of four long-gestation projects that ran crazily overlapping with each other, two resulting in boys now aged 4 and 7, and the other two resulting in publications in Science and Nature Neuroscience, it’s very clear that I've traveled a road only "women scientists" get to navigate.
- In the next 5-10 years, there will be an enormous number of new reagents to cure cancer
- Infosys felicitates six researchers and scientists
- Sanskrit is still important: Amartya Sen
- Two women feature in Infosys Prize 2014 list
- Murthy pitches for higher autonomy to educational institutions
- Six receive Infosys Prize